Caravan Park in beautiful North Wales
We are no longer a touring caravan site. We only have static caravans.
WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR A 12 MONTH SEASON!!
The magnificent views of the Clwydian Range and Moel Famau makes Caer Mynydd Caravan Park a unique place to stay in North Wales.
If you are looking for a countryside retreat where you can relax and enjoy some of the best scenery Wales can offer then look no further. Situated in the hills above Denbigh, Caer Mynydd is close to the peaceful Denbigh Moors and the breathtaking Llyn Brenig, great for fly fishing and country walks.
For the children, the seaside resorts of Llandudno, Prestatyn, and Rhyl are close by. The best sandy beaches are found in Prestatyn, with the sand dunes towards Talacre.
There’s a good range of shops and retail areas in Llandudno. For bargains, the ever popular Tweed Mill Factory Outlet is at St. Asaph (Llanelwy) a few miles north of Denbigh. A retail park has recently opened in Prestatyn – an extension to the popular high street.
There’s lots of history in north Wales with many thirteenth century castles to explore in the area – Denbigh, Rhuddlan, and Conwy. Or, how about a ride on the steam railway or on a horse-drawn canal barge in Llangollen?
For garden lovers, there’s Bodnant Garden in the Conwy Valley, considered one of the best landscaped gardens in the UK open to the public.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries about any of our hospitalities at Caer Mynydd Caravan Park.
We look forward to you staying with us ….
Static Caravan Layout at Caer Mynydd Caravan Park
Willerby Westmorland 2001 For Sale
- 35 x 12 feet
- 3 bedrooms: 1 double, 2 twin rooms
- Features wooden balcony with excellent views towards the Clwydian hills
- Kitchen: Vanette cooker with separate oven and grill, hob, microwave oven, Tefal Actifry, toaster and fridge. Skylight, spotlights. Lino/cushioned flooring. Coat hooks.
- Lounge/dining area: Gas fire with cupboard, storage cupboard with drawers. Exterior door. Easy chair, sofa and coffe table. Dining table and 4 chairs. Mirror. Spotlights. Carpeted floors
- Rear corridor to shower with sink, WC with sink and cabinet (with mirror door), and bedrooms, rear exterior door
- Master bedroom with wardrobe, electric wall heater.
- Twin bedroons with wardrobe/cupboard and shelve/cupboard over beds
Cosalt Super 35 2009 For Sale
- 35 x 12 feet
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin
- Features new carpets throughout (with underlay), new three piece suite, new bed mattresses in twin bedroom. Double-glazed. Central heating
- Curtains to be arranged with purchaser – cost included in the price
- Kitchen: Cooker with separate oven and grill, hob, cooker hood, good-sized fridge-freezer. Cushioned flooring. Single ceiling light. Double socket and 2 single sockets. Exterior door. Cupboard for coats
- Lounge/dining area: Three piece suite (new), fire, radiator, cupboard, single ceiling light. Dining table + chairs will be added
- Rear corridor with radiator
- Shower room with WC and basin. Sink cupboard. Cushioned flooring. Extractor fan. Radiator
- Master bedroom: Double bed with ensuite (WC + basin). Wardrobe. Double socket and 2 single sockets
- Second bedroom: Twin beds with wardrobe, radiator, mirror, 2 single sockets.